Friday, November 10, 2017
Easy Sweet Potato Casserole
My mother-in-law taught me how to make her sweet potato casserole and everyone always loves it!
5 sweet potatos
2 pinches of cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of butter
5 tablespoons of orange juice
1 pack of mini mashmallows
Boil potatoes and drain. Blend all ingredients except marshmallows until creamy. Place is baking pan and cover with marshmallows and bake at 350 until golden. So easy and everyone loves it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Win Against the Opioid Pandemic
This afternoon I decided to touch base on a topic that's impacting most everyone in some way or another....drug addiction. I started u...
-
It all starts with a father's promise to his young daughter that one day he will take her to Alaska. When Campbell's friend needs he...
-
The new SPLENDA ZERO adds sweetness to your beverages in just one squirt! You'll get all the flavor minus the carbs, calories, or su...
-
Thanks to Crowdtap, I've recently discovered a new beauty brand that I'm absolutely in LOVE with. It's called Love beauty and...

No comments:
Post a Comment